Dear Lesbian Singer-Songwriter,
Hey, I've enjoyed your columns and have been meaning to write in for a while.
My worker-owned farming co-op had a bumper crop this year and I was wondering if you have any good recipes for using organic apples.
Thanks babe,
Bobbi
Dear Bobbi,
I think I'm going for a walk now. I feel a little unsteady. I don't want nobody to follow me, 'cept maybe you. I could make you happy you know, if you weren't already. I could do a lot of things, and I do.
Tell you the truth, I prefer the worst of you. Too bad you had to have a better half. She's not really my type, but i think you two are forever, and I hate to say it but you're perfect together.
So fuck you and your untouchable face, and fuck you for existing in the first place. And who am I that I should be vying for your touch, and who am I? I bet you can't even tell me that much.
Yours, bitterly,
Lesbian Singer-Songwriter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment